2012 ASHA Convention
- May 9–12, 2012
2012 CASLPA Conference
- July 27–29, 2012
ASHA Schools Conference 2012
- AUGUST 30, 2012
PLS-5: Administration, Scoring, and Interpretation – Complimentary Webinar
2012 ASHA Convention
November 15-17 – Atlanta, GA
Every year we always look forward to the annual ASHA Convention as a great opportunity to spend time with our valued customers, contributors, and friends. We hope you’re looking forward to this year’s convention and wanted to provide you with a sense of what you will experience with us at this year’s show.
Visit Us at Booth #1111 and Receive a 10% Discount and Free Shipping
- Receive a 10% discount on your order*
- Get free shipping and handling if you place an order during the convention*
- Enter for a chance to win daily drawings for $500 gift certificates*
Congratulations Donna Geffner, author of ASA, on ASHA’s Honors of the Association!
Attend a Session by One of Our Authors
- Joan Averdson, PhD and Maureen Lefton-Grief, PhD – Pediatric Dysphagia
- Donna Geffner, PhD Comprehension of Nonliteral Oral and Written Language and CAPD Therapy
- Nancy Helm-Estabrooks, PhD – Aphasia Recovery
- Robert Keith, PhD – Auditory Processing Disorders
- Linda Lombardino, PhD – Dyslexia
- Julie Masterson, PhD – Spelling & Reading
- Elisabeth Wiig, PhD and Wayne Secord, PhD – Leadership & Clinical Excellence
- Kathleen Williams, PhD – Phonological & Print Awareness
- Scott Yaruss, PhD, Robert Quesal, PhD, and Craig Coleman, PhD – Stuttering
Attend a Session by Pearson Colleagues
Clinical Considerations When Using Dual-Language Scoring in Bilingual Assessment
Thursday, November 15th
1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Georgia World Congress Center – Room A412
Session Code: 1050
Nancy Castilleja, MA CCC-SLP – Pearson Sr. Product Manager
Shannon Wang, MA CCC-SLP – Pearson Sr. Research Director
Marie Sepulveda, MS CCC-SLP – Pearson Research Director
Research indicates that dual-language scoring can be used to more accurately reflect a bilingual child’s language ability across languages, reducing over-identification of children for special services. Children’s performance patterns on PLS-5 Spanish
We are Proud to be an ASHA Sponsor and Partner
View New Products at Our Booth
|Pre-order the new CELF-5 at a special pre-launch price!
CELF-5 will be available in September 2013.
|New! Digital Stimulus Books for our most popular assessments Learn more|
|New! Sounds and Symbols Digital Storybooks Learn more|
We’ll be Tweeting and posting posts on Facebook at the conference so be sure to follow and like us.
Follow the PLS-5 Mr. Bear on twitter! Watch for his fun tweets!
We’re looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta!